THE GET CLEAR PROGRAM
FOR YOU IF:
- You are a commited early stage entrepreneur, start-up or “side hustle”
- You have valuable know how or an inspiring idea but haven’t found your way into the market
- You’ve not been able to pinpoint or articulate the value you provide
- You don’t know who your ideal clients are (or where they are, or if there are any)
- You have a lot of know how but haven’t matched it to a problem to solve, desire to fulfill or job to be done.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT:
- Get clear on your “Sweet Spot” – which is your way into a noisy market.
- Your Sweet Spot lives at the intersection of your skills, know how, natural talents, what lights you up, your desire for contribution and the people you most want to serve. It is a place where you are deeply inspired and it feels right to be.
- Articulate your overall positioning and specialization.
- Identification of your ideal paying customer and what they are needing your help with. (What will get them to raise their hands and want to work with you)
- Guidance as to how you can externally validate your direction as a sanity check.
WHY CHOOSE THIS:
- I’ve been researching, developing and testing clarity tools for 3 years, to help entrepreneurs like you build a L.I.F.E. Business (stands for Leverage . Impact . Freedom . Enjoyment)
- You’ll be guided through the process in bite size chunks so it doesn’t get overwhelming.
- I’m a sought after facilitator and always start broad, generate a range of directions and then choose, so it is an empowering process rather than an overwhelming one.
- I’ve helped dozens of entrepreneurs with effective positioning and have been called a “business whisperer”
- That all sounds like what anyone could say, but something else you should know is that I’ve never been one to take short cuts, I’ve done the hard yards in business (11 years as an entrepreneur*) and everything I show people how to do I’ve done myself.
- I’ve also lost my way in business a number of times. I’ve struggled to express what it is that I can do. I’ve changed my mind a few times about who my ideal clients are. This stuff is not as easy as everyone likes to make out. And you do need some time and space to think it through.
- Whilst no one is ever fully ready to “get out there”, you can be well prepared and build a solid platform to launch from.
- So, I know what it’s like to lose the forest for the trees. I can help you out of that place, and do it so you feel supported, encouraged and inspired.
- *I also have a big business that I left in capable hands so I could build True Entrepreneur.
- I’m not a coach, I’m a strategist, an idea generator, a problem solver, a way shower and a framework addict. I’m business model agnostic, I want you to be able to evaluate your options from a clear eyed place and design the L.I.F.E. business that will work for you (and that will be different for everyone).
- I’m also a kind person and I won’t beat you up if you get a bit lost, stuck or scared (because you will), I’ll hold out my hand and try and guide you out of the desert.
FORMATS AND PRICE GUIDE
One on One – In Person:
Half day program (Sydney or Wollongong)
4 x 30 minute follow up calls and email support
A$699 + gst
One on One – Via Zoom:
2 x 2 hour livestream sessions
4 x 30 minute follow up calls and email support
A$579 + gst
Hi, I’m Cate – I help know how entrepreneurs (like you) find their way into the market and get their ducks in a row. They launch with confidence and their offers hit the mark.
My specialty is strategy – skillfully guiding clients through the decisions that must be made ahead of any “stellar launch.”
I draw on 20 years experience as a business strategist for the big end of town PLUS another 10 years in the entrepreneurial salt mines.
I built a big business that didn’t make me happy, so I left it in capable hands and am building this one straight from my heart.
I came to Cate with a mess of ideas and she knew exactly how to turn these into a business plan. She helped me put some structure in and really think things through. Who would my ideal client be? What would I offer? How would I charge for it? How would I promote my business?
After just a short time working with Cate, I had a plan and well thought out business idea that I felt was really going to work. Cate helped connect me with other professionals to create my website and logo and once all this was done, she also put me in touch with potential clients.
I now have a successful business that ticks all of the boxes that I wanted it to. I can pay the bills whilst still spending time with my little girl. I feel so grateful that I met Cate at the right time as none of this felt possible without her vision, structured thinking and advice. (Not to mention writing skills!)Jenny White