Hi, I’m Cate Richards – I show freedom seeking business starters (like you) how to find your way into a crowded market and get your "ducks in a row".
My specialty is strategy – skillfully guiding you through the maze of decisions and getting you set up for success. As a newish entrepreneur, you are being bombarded with tactics and advice, which is crazy making.
Here we start simple by understanding your Sweet Spot and defining a positioning. I'll help you design a bespoke strategy from your zone of confidence. Without this certainty, you'll drown in overwhelm.
I draw on 20 years experience as a business strategist for the big end of town PLUS another 10 years in the entrepreneurial salt mines.
I built a big business that didn’t make me happy, so I left it in capable hands and am building this one straight from my heart.
- Clarity is an Introvert …
- 6 Signs You and Your Business are Heading For a Break Up
- Clarity 6 – Product Strategy
- Clarity 5 – Revenue Models – Choose Your Money Making Method
- The Attributes of Authority
- How to Write A Great Mini Bio
- What is a Brand? What is Branding?
- 6 Ingredients for About Page Awesomeness
- Should I Bother Getting a Logo Designed?
- Your Complete Authority Branding Strategy – The What, The Why and The How
- 10 Simple Storytelling Skills for Business Storytellers
- How To Get Great Testimonials
- Should You Use Your Name As Your Brand?
- The 6 Common Entrepreneurial Brand Mistakes
- Clarity 4 – Magnetizing Brand
- Clarity 3 – Transformational Content
- Clarity 2 – Client Insight
- Finding Your Sweet Spot
- The 7 Clarities of Entrepreneurship
- Make Sure Your Clients Get Outstanding Results